My boyfriend wanted to go out to the bar with some friends. I really didn't feel like going, so I told him I didn't want to go. Normally I'm a pretty codependent person so I would go with my boyfriend practically everywhere, but I have to start thinking about my mental health, my physical health, and my finances. Does going to a bar help me with achieving my goals? No. Will drinking help me with my mental health or physical health? No. Should I really be surrounding myself with tipsy, drunk people? No. Do I even want to go? No. I'm trying to save as much money as possible and do what I can at home. If I play my cards right, I can get my credit card paid off in 8-9 months, which will help tremendously with my finances. If I get my finances under control, that means I don't have to stress out so much about money. I can actually start saving up for a house, or my own car, or even go back to college and pursue a less stressful career. It does suck that the world does ...
Positive affirmations: I am strong, healthy, motivated. I WILL conquer this weight loss project I have been on. I WILL achieve getting into a medium shirt again. I WILL come back to onederland again. Why? Because i’m a badass and I never give up. Weight: 213.4 lbs
I'm thankful for: Being alive. I may not be in the best head space right now, but I'm thankful that I can breathe. That I can get up and do things. That I can experience a huge array of positive and negative emotions. Yes, the negative emotion I am feeling right now is not the best, but I need to be able to feel the negative in order for me to feel the positive. I'm about to drink a tall glass of water and head to the gym and feel better. I'm glad I am able to do that for myself.
Comments
Post a Comment